The Electoral College
- Body of electors created by the Constitution of the United States.
- Electing the U.S. president and defending the Americans towards mob rule (Ross, 2019).
- 538 electors.
- At least 270 votes.
- Some individuals doubt the need of this method.
- Plenty of Americans demand extra truthful and legit elections (Ross, 2019).
- Citizens wish to take part in selecting their president extra actively.
The 2016 U.S. Election
Donald Trump received a victory within the Electoral College however misplaced the favored vote (Sides, Tesler, & Vavreck, 2017).
We will write a customized Presentation on The 2016 U.S. Election particularly for you
$16.05 $11/web page
807 licensed writers on-line
Trump Cancelling Obama
- There are a number of causes for individuals to vote for Clinton.
- Most of Barak Obama’s reforms have been welcomed by the Americans.
- He labored arduous to get the residents to eat wholesome meals.
- Trump’s intention was to cancel Obama’s actions and modifications (Shockley-Zalabak, Morreale, & Stavrositu, 2019).
- Hillary R. Clinton didn’t wish to do that.
The Right of Majority
- The majority expresses the wants of all and thus ought to resolve.
- Most individuals voted for Clinton.
Control of the Outcome
- It is simpler to affect a small group of individuals.
- Many Americans query the honesty and legality of the Electoral College.
- Not all techniques and processes work correctly.
- Probably it’s time to let individuals select.
Hillary Clinton. (n.d.) 2020, Web.
The Obama White House. (2009). President Obama: Health reform city corridor at Kroger in Virginia [Video]. YouTube.
Rector, R., & Menon, V. (2017). Obama gutted work necessities for welfare. Why Trump is correct to revive them. The Heritage Foundation. Web.
Ross, T. (2019). Why we’d like the electoral school. Simon and Schuster.
Seshadri Chari, A. Ok. (2020). Outcomes of Namaste Trump. SundayGuardian Live. Web.
Shockley-Zalabak, P. S., Morreale, S. P., & Stavrositu, C. (2019). Voters’ perceptions of belief in 2016 presidential candidates, Clinton and Trump: Exploring the election’s final result. American Behavioral Scientist, 63(7), 856-887.
in as little as 3 hours
Sides, J., Tesler, M., & Vavreck, L. (2017). The 2016 US election: How Trump misplaced and received. Journal of Democracy, 28(2), 34-44.
2016 presidential election. (n.d.). 270 to Win. Web.